Avon Annual Conference - Wednesday 13th July 2022
Walk in the shoes of a current Independent Prescriber. Face to face at Engineers House, or join us online. Please click below to book a place.
Avon LPC Annual Awards Ceremony.
Do you know someone that has gone the extra mile? Or do you feel your pharmacy should be nominated. Click below to nominate now! Winners will be announced at the Avon LPC Conference on Wednesday 13th July 2022 - please join us!
Covid-19 Resource Page
The COVID-19 hub contains links to information, guidance and resources on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic for community pharmacy contractors and their teams.
Online Training Webinars
Each month new topics will be released for the whole team to view. They will be around 15-20 minutes each and will introduce the topic, how it impacts the health of your patients and what you can do to support.
- NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSE&I), in association with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) and the Association of Pharmacy Technicians UK (APTUK) has published its […]
- Following applications made by PSNC to the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA), a further 9 new products […]
- Community pharmacy contractors are not required to submit their completed New Medicine Service (NMS) summary data to the NHS Business Services Authority for April to […]
- Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has issued a medicine supply notification for Eletriptan (Relpax®) 20mg tablets. MSN/2022/058 Tier 2 – medium impact Date […]
- Key point summary The COVID-19 vaccination draft service specification to support provision of a booster programme in the autumn has been published by NHS England […]
- The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has today (30/06/2022) granted the following final list of price concessions: Drug Pack size Price Concession Alendronic […]